The Port of Ridgefield is now accepting competitive bids for the purchase or lease of one or more of the seven port-owned parcels in the Discovery Ridge retail development in Ridgefield, Clark County, Washington. The parcels being offered for sale or lease total approximately 5.5 acres and are Parcel Numbers 986056272, 213970000, 986056275, 986056276, 986056277, 986056278, and 986056279.
Bid packages should include:
- Identify which parcel(s) are being bid on.
2. If a sale, include the proposed bid price and length of proposed due diligence period. If a land
lease, include the proposed lease price and terms.
3. Description of the proposed project: types of uses, number and sizes of buildings, etc. Bidder
may attach supplemental materials including site plans, concept drawings, renderings,
examples of other comparable projects, or anything else which will help the reader
understand the project better.
4. Estimated project start and completion dates.
5. Estimated assessed value of project at completion.
6. Details on the number and types of jobs.
7. Names and backgrounds of bidders, their principals/owners, and examples of their past
projects and experience.
The deadline for bid submission is 5:00 PM PST on Friday, April 22nd, 2022. Bid packages must be sent to:
Port of Ridgefield, attn: Randy Mueller
111 West Division Street
PO Box 55
Ridgefield, WA 98642
Upon review of the bids, the port commission may or may not take action to determine one or more “best bids” and seek to negotiate a sale or lease of the subject properties.
Apr 1,8,15, 2022
Article Source: Vancouver WA Business Journal